INGREDIENTS (THIS IS ONE OF OUR DETOX RECIPES!!!!!)
• 2 ripe bananas
• ¾ cup desiccated coconut and ¼ cup for decoration
• ¾ cup almond meal • ½ cup sunflower seeds
• 3 tablespoons chia seeds • ½ tsp – 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 to 2 teaspoons of stevia powder (this is optional depending on how sweet you like your truffles)
• 2 tablespoons cacao powder
METHOD • Add all the ingredients to your food processor and blend for 1 minute until mixture is dough-like and sticks together. Sprinkle left-over coconut onto a flat plate. Take dessertspoon-sized portions of the mixture, roll into a ball and then roll in the coconut. Put truffles into a container and leave in fridge. Truffles will last in the fridge for about a week and they do freeze also.