Listed below are some conditions that may benefit from our personalized naturopathic and nutritional health care programs. Naturopaths are trained in a variety of modalities thus allowing a broad spectrum of conditions to be treated both acute and chronic.
At the BetterHealth Clinic Claudia is a highly trained member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society, holding advanced diplomas as well as a Bachelor of Health Science in Complementary Medicine.
When addressing different conditions a thorough plan is thought out to suit your particular conditions. Some conditions may require nutritional changes whilst others may require hands on treatment or other therapies to include our sauna, electro-therapy or laser. Other conditions may require a combination of treatments and dietary changes that you will find to be extremely progressive.
Progressive treatments, mean that you will be able to notice the difference in how you feel, the reduction of remedies that Claudia may have prescribed or the re-introduction of foods into your diet. If you were under Claudia’s care needing treatment sessions you should also notice your sessions becoming shorter and/or less frequent.
Yes our health care is designed to help you truly overcome the conditions you need assistance with or get them under control to a degree that will allow you to enjoy and improve your quality of life.
Do you suffer from these conditions? We can help
- Digestive & gastrointestinal complaints (bloating, IBS, constipation)
- Weight problems (thyroid related, hormone related, lifestyle related)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Neurological problems to include depression, stress and fatigue
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue
- Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Injury (pain management and reduction of scar tissue)
- Muscular pain and loss of function, spasms and inflammation
- Gynaecological problems (menstrual & hormonal imbalances- women’s health)
- Prostate Health
- Allergies, colds and flu
- Respiratory conditions
- Migraines and Headaches
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Children’s Health
- Natural fertility support
Our treatments are recommended by other healthcare professionals in the local area who understand the value of integrative medicine. Among those referring are doctors, physiotherapists, chiropractors and counselors.