Low Level Lasers, will boost your body’s natural healing systems.
LLT also stimulates healing within the tissues .
The light energy is converted to chemical energy in the mitochondria of the tissue cells (the powerhouse of our cells) boosting healing power at a cellular level.
- Laser is quick, painless and non-invasive
- Laser does not interfere with pacemakers, implants or prostheses (however your Doctor will need to OK your treatment)
- Laser has no adverse effect on healthy tissue
- It can be used immediately after an injury and concurrently with other modalities of treatment.
- It can be used immediately after surgery to accelerate healing (clinical trials have been done in post mastectomy patients with wonderful results)
- We have seen wonderful results in acne scaring reduction and redness from conditions such as Rosacea
What will Laser Therapy do for you?
The Low level laser therapy (LLLT) used at the BetterHealth Naturopathic Clinic located in Joondalup, employs no heating, therefore there is no chance of burning or damaging healthy tissue. You may book in to see Claudia for your initial consultation. A full assessment will be done in your initial visit, however, your ongoing sessions will be either an extended or standard consultation time. Time allowance will depend on how large the area we need to treat.
Rather, it is the application of light to a pathology to promote tissue regeneration, reduce inflammation and relieve pain. It can be compared to the photosynthesis in plants whereby the light is absorbed and exerts a chemical change. Best of all…it doesn’t hurt, it is totally painless.
What conditions will a Low Level Laser treat?
- Neck and back pain
- Post-surgery (stiffness & scar-tissue)
- Fluid retention
- Acne scars
- Facial discoloration
Your therapist MAY recommend supporting care for your particular condition in the form of exercises, supplements, creams or adjoining therapies such as BOWEN, FAR INFRARED SAUNA OR SCENAR to further enhance and accelerate your Laser Therapy treatments.